Before the bell rings, stock up on EnvyPak
School Supplies for Paper Organization
Organization – love it or hate it, we need it for our sanity.Our lives get too messy and complicated without some type of structure and routine. The same is true for going back to school. Organization provides a framework for student learning and for teachers to accomplish objectives.
Perhaps the author of Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne, said it best: “Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.”
Managing School Papers
A visit to a big box store is all it takes to see that there’s virtually an unlimited selection of organizational school supplies available today. It should make shopping for them more fun, right? But when you’re faced with every possible size, shape and color of file, binder, container and bag, it gets overwhelming. How do you choose the right one?
First of all, the most important consideration is to create a method that works for you. According to Edutopia, an organizational system should make it easy for students and teachers to:
- Collect and process information
- Organize the processed results
- Review the results and take action
The heavyweights of paper organizational supplies
Sure, you can buy cheap binders and accessories at the big box stores, but prepare to spend twice. Why? Because you’ll be shopping again when it falls apart after a month or two.
Kids are tough on school notebooks and binders. They shove stuff in and out of desks, lockers and backpacks; and they get stepped on, spilled on, wrinkled and ripped.
Buy quality the first time and pay just once. EnvyPak page protectors,clear document holders/folders and job ticket holders are manufactured using, durable 3.5 mil polypropylene that outlasts and outperforms other brands.
EnvyPak’s variety of crystal clear poly storage and organizational items are 100% recyclable and archival safe, so they store and protect paper documents without any harmful effects to the contents.
Multiple sizes and thicknesses are available, as well as colored edges,
flaps and pockets that step organization up a notch.
Our most popular back to school organizational products for teachers and students include:
- Page protectors – plain and colored coded
- Document holders/folders – for reports and presentations
- Job ticket holders – hanging signs, instructions
Clear Page Protectors
Who knew that clear page protectors could be made in so many sizes, with flaps, colored edges and side loading pockets?
That’s exactly what EnvyPak offers.
- These crystal clear sheet protectors are perfect for students because they guard against spills and dirt.
- Page protectors are great for storing student reports, homework, art and other special assignments.
- For teachers, they protect and store their most-referred to documents, such as class schedules, calendars and lesson plans.
- These page protectors fit standard three and five-ring binders, and smaller A5 binders, too.
Here are just a few of the most popular sizes:
- Primary color-coded – 8.5” x 11”
- Standard Page – letter 8.5” x 11”
- Secure Flap – 8.5” x 11”
- Legal – 8.5” x 14”
- Business card page – 9” x 12”
Pocketed Document Holders
Simply put, there’s no better way to organize your stuff than with these clear document holders and folders.
They won’t rip, tear or stain (like paper and cardstock folders) because they’re made with durable, flexible .006 polypropylene that’s thicker and stronger than others on the market.
But what really sets them apart? The front cover has a clear, full-length pocket that opens at the top. Simply slip in your own insert and you have an easily customized folder.
Watch the video to see how they work.
- EnvyPak document holders and folders are crystal clear, so the contents can be seen, which makes them perfect for classroom reports, assignments and storing paperwork.
- Can be customized with 2 or 4 pockets – adding pockets allows you to insert CDs, notecards, photos, etc.
Color-coded hanging pockets
Job ticket holders are top loading pockets manufactured using clear, heavy 6 mil polypropylene and finished with a reinforced edging to provide extra strength and durability. They hold 9” x 12” documents.
Special edging makes them hard to rip or tear, plus there’s a sturdy brass eyelet at the top for hanging.
Placing something inside a job ticket holder gives the document
attention and prominence.
It instantly conveys a sense of importance.
- Teachers can use them to post signs, schedules and special assignments
- They can also be used on bulletin boards and walls to hold papers and other items
- Also great for storing and protecting important records, results
- Create attention and value around excellent work, important documents
- Organize assignments, reports, weekly lesson plans
Reuse and Recycle
The “Green” strength of our 100% polypropylene material is its capacity for re-use and the ease for which it can be recycled. You can reuse EnvyPak materials year after year. And don’t limit reuse to school – they’re great organizers and storage for photos, coupons, small collectibles and receipts.
EnvyPak, a division of Univenture, is based in Ohio, and manufactures the best-looking and best-performing clear polypropylene envelope and packaging products in the marketplace.
https://www.envypak.com/contact-us/ or phone 877-835-3052.